Seasonal Celebration Box - Annual Subscription Paid Monthly
Seasonal Celebration Subscription Box
Welcome to a celebration of the seasons through crystals, jewelry and other bits and baubles aimed at helping you have a fantastic celebration of the changing seasons. The boxes will celebrate the Vernal Equinox, Summer Solstice, Autumnal Equinox and Winter Solstice (just in time for Christmas!).
Each season I will curate a special collection of items that have either been used to celebrate the change in season in times past or are created to celebrate it based on tradition. We will also create a special limited edition mini-collection of jewelry that won't be available for purchase outside the box.
Here is a look at what will come in each box:
- 2-4 pieces of handcrafted jewelry in the form of a mini collection using a crystal that celebrated the season. This mini-collection will only be available in this box.
- A crystal collection that is geared toward the season
- 1-2 home decor items like a stunning geode crystal with an air plant, a wall hanging, art, etc.
- A couple beauty items specially created for our boxes by my good friend Karen of Betty Sue Apothecary
- A few other little items that I feel fit perfectly with the theme like a cleansing smudge bundle, cute crystal decal for your water bottle, or an extra crystal or mineral specimen.
Approximate Retail Value of Each Box: $400+
+ FREE Shipping on all domestic orders & Discounted International Shipping! (see shipping info below)
+ The current Vernal Equinox Box doesn't have a bracelet or ring included, but future boxes may so please let us know what size you will need.
+ BONUS - In your first box you will also get a carved wooden crystal chest to help you treasure and contain all your future crystal collections!
No matter how you purchase, you are getting an amazing discount on this box! But we like options so we've created several ways for you to be able to subscribe.
This listing is for:
- Annual Subscription Paid Monthly - We understand that $150 per quarter is a chunk of change so we've broken it up into monthly payments. You will still receive all 4 boxes per year, but each month the $50 payment is automatically charged so you don't have to think or worry about saving for it every three months.
For even more ways to save check out our other payment option listings:
- Annual Subscription Paid Quarterly - Because you have chosen to subscribe annually with us, we have discounted each box to $150 and this payment will process one week before shipping on the 7th of each billing month (March, June, September, December). To purchase this option please click here.
- Full Year Up-Front - If you love our work and know for sure you want all four seasonal boxes, this option is for you! We've reduced the price of each box to $135 each if you pay for a full year in one order. To purchase this option please click here.
- Pay Per Box - There is no subscription for this option since you are simply purchasing the boxes you want. As our boxes are handcrafted and curated, only a limited number are available to non-subscribers. To purchase this option please click here.
These boxes ship quarterly with the first one shipping on March 13th. All subscription orders placed before March 11th will receive the Vernal Equinox Box, but any new subscription orders placed on or after March 12th will receive our Summer Solstice Box as their first box.
No matter what payment option you choose, the subscription boxes only ship once every three months in March, June, September and December. In order to make it fair for everyone we are offering a shipping voucher which will cover US domestic Priority shipping and a discount on all international orders. Use the code SHIPVOUCHER at checkout to take advantage of this extra special offer.
Note: You are subscribing to an annual program which has payments broken down into quarterly installments. All subscriptions have a 2-box minimum before cancellation will be allowed. Cancelling before the first two boxes are paid in full will result in your card still being charged for those two boxes regardless of whether you choose to receive them. Please take a look at our cancellation policy for more information.