Turquoise Engagement Ring
Turquoise has been sacred among Native Americans for millennia for its beauty and legendary ability to help the wearer "aim true" and "find their mark" in life.
NOW AVAILABLE IN VERMEIL!
Vermeil means the ring is made in Sterling Silver then plated in either 24k Yellow or 18k Rose Gold.
❉ DETAILS ❉
- This listing comes with your choice of stone. Here is the link to our current Turquoise choices. Please include your first and second choice numbers in the notes with your order (for example D1, A3, etc).
- If you do not enter your stone choice in the notes at checkout, you forfeit the option to choose and we will pick a stone for you.
- The Turquoise is natural raw American Mined Turquoise from one of several American Southwest based mines that I purchased directly from a man that mines the area. If you have any questions please message me before purchasing.
- You are ordering a ring that is only created after you purchase and will look similar to this but each stone is cut by hand and will have different patterns.
- Each set take 5 weeks to create before they ship.
Please note: the images with two rings are only there to showcase what it can look like paired with the raw Diamond wedding band we offer. This listing is for the engagement ring only.