Turquoise Engagement Ring
Regular price $567.00
Turquoise has been sacred among Native Americans for millennia for its beauty and legendary ability to help the wearer "aim true" and "find their mark" in life.
I take care to ensure each of our pieces is made with high quality raw stones like this set featuring a large a hand-cut and polished natural American Mined Turquoise. I hand-cut and polished this stone from a bit of rough I bought direct from the miners in Arizona.
❉ DETAILS ❉
- This ring is made by electroforming the ring with Fine Silver (.995) then plating it with either 18k Rose Gold or 24k Yellow Gold. For more information on our plating process please visit our FAQ page.
- This listing comes with your choice of stone. Here is the link to our current Turquoise choices. Please include your first and second choice numbers in the notes with your order (for example D1, A3, etc).
- If you do not enter your stone choice in the notes at checkout, you forfeit the option to choose and we will pick a stone for you.
- Please Note: Electroformed pieces cannot be resized
VIEW STONE CHOICES
- The Turquoise is natural raw American Mined Turquoise from one of several American Southwest based mines that I purchased directly from a man that mines the area. If you have any questions please message me before purchasing.
- You are ordering a ring that is only created after you purchase and will look similar to this but each stone is cut by hand and will have different patterns.
- Vermeil Gold sets take 6-8 weeks to create before they ship.
Please note: the images with two rings are only there to showcase what it can look like paired with the raw Diamond wedding band we offer. This listing is for the engagement ring only.