Emerald Sea - Emerald & Ethical Raw Diamond Engagement Ring
Regular price $514.00
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
“It is not that a diamond is beautiful by itself, but when a woman accepts it with love and looks at it with her wondrous and glittering eyes that it becomes beautiful." ― Debasish Mridha MD
Featuring a gorgeous natural raw Brazilian Emerald flanked by Raw Diamonds. Being completely natural, the color vary depending on the surrounding matrix stone so you will see peaks of white and black mixed in with the green.
- This ring is made TWO WAYS:
- VERMEIL- electroformed with a core of Fine Silver and then plated in 18k Rose gold or 24k Yellow Gold
- This is a more budget-friendly option but it will require continual maintenance as the plating wears off. It won't hurt the ring or your finger to leave it un-plated as the gold wears off, but if you want to maintain the gold look you will need to have it plated every 6-12 months.
- SOLID CAST METAL- this version is created by casting the stones in place and is available in Sterling Silver, SOLID 14k yellow gold or SOLID 14k rose gold. The cast ring does look different so please review the photos for the differences. The cast ring can be resized by any jeweler and doesn't require special accommodation for resizing. Cast rings are the last four photos.
- Each of the stones is unique and will have it's own shape and size
- Each of these rings is custom made-to-order. The Vermeil style takes 6-8 weeks to create. The cast versions take 6-8 weeks to create.
- This listing comes with your choice of stone. Here is the link to our current Emerald choices. Please include your choice number in the notes with your order (for example D1, A3, etc).
- If you do not enter your stone choice in the notes at checkout, you forfeit the option to choose and we will pick a stone for you.
- Please Note: Electroformed pieces cannot be resized.
VIEW STONE CHOICES
PLEASE NOTE: The Emeralds are all different and can be darker or brighter than they appear in these photos. When fully encased in metal, they will often appear slightly darker and the shape may look different because of that.