Turquoise & Raw Ethical Diamond Engagement and Wedding Ring Set
Regular price $1,017.00
Turquoise and Raw Diamond Set
Turquoise has been sacred among Native Americans's for millennia for it's beauty and legendary ability to help the wearer "aim true" and "find their mark" in life.
I take care to ensure each of our pieces is made with high quality raw stones like this set featuring a large a hand-cut and polished natural American Mined Turquoise and raw mini diamonds, all conflict free and Kimberly Certified. This unique engagement ring set features two rings. The main engagement or statement ring made with a Natural Turquoise and a Chevron shaped featuring 5 mini raw diamonds. These stunning rings can be worn together or separately with other rings in your collection for luxury versatility. I hand-cut and polished this stone from a bit of rough I bought direct from the miners in Arizona.
We now offer this set in 14k Solid Gold.
❉ DETAILS ❉
This ring is made with a silver electroformed base and plated with a thick layer of 18k Rose gold, 24k Yellow Gold or left as bare Fine Silver.
- This listing comes with your choice of stone. Here is the link to our current Turquoise choices. Please include your choice number in the notes with your order (for example D1, A3, etc).
- If you do not enter your stone choice in the notes at checkout, you forfeit the option to choose and we will pick a stone for you.
VIEW STONE CHOICES
- The Turquoise is natural raw American Mined Turquoise from one of several American Southwest based mines that I purchased directly from a man that mines the area. If you have any questions please message me before purchasing.
- You are ordering a set that is only created after you purchase and will look similar to this but each stone is cut by hand and will have different patterns.
- Sets take 6-8 weeks to create before shipping.
- Please Note: Electroformed pieces cannot be resized.