Australian Opal Engagement Ring in Silver
Regular price $489.00
The Empress shines.
Arabic legends says Opals fall from the sky on flashes of lightning and the Ancient Greeks called her mini-universes trapped in stone. She has been called Light of the World, Pandora herself and most notably The Empress of Stones. Opals have long been considered otherworldly and it is easy to see why when gazing into their depths.
Each Opal ring is made with a raw Australian Opal and has varying depths of color play and range in color.
- This ring is made with an electroformed core of Fine Silver (.995) and can be plated over in 18k Rose gold or 24k Yellow Gold for a Vermeil finish if you'd like or can be worn as bare Fine Silver.
This ring comes with your choice of stone. Please include in the notes at checkout which stone you would like. For instance: Carters Rush Opal-3, Rough Opal Choices Batch 2-02, etc.
VIEW STONE CHOICES
- Each of the stones is unique and will have it's own shape and size
- Each of these rings is custom made-to-order and takes 6-8 weeks to create.
- Since these are raw stones, if the ring is hit or knocks on something there is the potential for the Opal to chip. This is not a manufacturing or craftsman flaw. It is the nature of raw Opals. If it happens, it because it is a raw stone it doesn’t usually affect the overall appearance of the ring or the longevity of the piece. Please be aware of this before purchasing.
- Please Note: Electroformed pieces cannot be resized.