Emerald Sea - Emerald & Ethical Raw Diamond Engagement Ring
“It is not that a diamond is beautiful by itself, but when a woman accepts it with love and looks at it with her wondrous and glittering eyes that it becomes beautiful.”
― Debasish Mridha MDFeaturing a gorgeous natural raw Brazilian Emerald flanked by Raw Diamonds. Being completely natural, the color vary depending on the surrounding matrix stone so you will see peaks of white and black mixed in with the green.
- This ring is made TWO WAYS:
- VERMEIL- electroformed with a core of Fine Silver and then plated in 18k Rose Gold or 24k Yellow Gold
- This is a more budget-friendly option but it will require continual maintenance as the plating wears off. It won't hurt the ring or your finger to leave it unplated as the gold wears off, but if you want to maintain the gold look you will need to have it plated every 6-12 months.
- CAST METAL- this version is created by casting the stones in place and is available in Sterling Silver, SOLID 14k Yellow Gold or SOLID 14k Rose Gold.
- Each of the stones is unique and will have it's own shape and size
- Each of these rings is custom made-to-order. The Vermeil style takes 6-8 weeks to create. The cast versions take 2-3 weeks to create.
PLEASE NOTE: The Emeralds are all different and can be darker or brighter than they appear in these photos. Specifically, if we are casting a piece for you, the Emerald will darken in the casting process.