Payment Plans

Easy Payment Options

Available on all orders $250+

You love our jewelry and we love making sure everyone can afford it so we have set up payment plans as a way to make sure our jewelry gets in your hands. Below I have outlined not only what it looks like if you order our Dueling Diamonds set via payment plans.


This down-payment allows us to get started making your piece. Then you have 90 days to pay off the remaining balance. You can pay it in as many or as few payments as you want and at any point in that 90 days.  We aim to be as flexible as possible for your convenience. The item will ship after the invoice is paid in full. There is no penalty for paying off the invoice early and as long as the item is finished it will ship whenever the invoice is paid in full. For all payment plan invoices we also require Shipping Insurance. Our default shipping method is USPS Priority but if you want a carrier other than USPS you just need to let me know. 


Here's an example of what your payment plan could look like if you ordered our Dueling Diamonds set with gold plating:

Item Total (including shipping & insurance): $936
Down-payment: $234
Remaining Balance to be paid over 90 days: $702
If paid monthly it would be 3 additional payments of $234
If paid bi-weekly it would be 1 down-payment of $234 then 6 payments of $117 or weekly payments of $58.50



The Nitty Gritty Terms and Conditions:

We don't add any extra fees for using our payment plans but please read the terms carefully before proceeding.

We require 25% of the invoice total to be paid within 24 hours of receiving the invoice. The remaining balance of 75% can be paid at any time and in any increments within the 90 day deadline.

The remaining balance needs to be paid within the next 90 days or product will not be shipped and all payments will be forfeit. The item will be shipped when the invoice is paid-in-full. There is no penalty for paying off the invoice early. If the invoice is paid off early, the item will be shipped immediately or as soon as it is finished.

By paying the initial payment you agree to these terms and conditions.

Please take a moment to read over our shop Policies as well. 


If you want to get started simply send me an email and we'll get it set up!

contact the fox and stone alternative engagement rings