I keep it simple: I will never share any of your information and only use it to fulfill the transaction.
- To communicate with you about your order
- Send info on sales and updates (if you signed up for the newsletter)
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
I do not accept returns for any reason, but will offer an exchange or store credit for non-custom pieces if contacted within 7 days of receiving an item. You must contact us before returning an item. Forced returns will not be accepted and again no refunds will be given. If we agree to an exchange, you will be given the return address and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number which must be included with the package. The item must be returned before credit is issued and must be in sell-able condition.
If we custom designed a piece/s together this policy does not apply. By purchasing the custom listing you agree to a non-return policy. We guarantee the quality of our work against defects for the first year, so if you have an issue with your piece we will work with you to resolve the issue. After the first year we will assess damage and give you a quote based on what needs to be done.
- 6-8 weeks on made-to-order items
- 2-3 business days on READY-TO-SHIP items
- Depends on the shipping option you choose at checkout.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
We would love to discuss wholesale options if you are a store owner/buyer who is interested in carrying our products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what products you are interested in and we can send you our product line sheets.
We offer two payment options for wholesale: Upfront or Net 30. If you choose the option of Upfront terms, you must pay the invoice in full within 24 hours of receipt. If you choose Net 30 terms, you must pay the invoice in full within 30 days of the invoice date. In either case, a late invoice will be assessed a late fee of 1% every 7 days until it is paid beginning the day it is late.