Ethical Natural Raw Diamond Engagement Ring
Minimalist. Dainty. Stunning Raw Diamonds.
“It is not that a diamond is beautiful by itself, but when a woman accepts it with love and looks at it with her wondrous and glittering eyes that it becomes beautiful.”
This ring is perfect for any occasion but especially as a wedding band, anniversary ring or promise ring. Because it is such an unobtrusive ring, it could also be worn as a thumb ring for an added luxury to round out your jewelry box.
Featuring one larger natural rough Diamond and flanked by four smaller Diamonds this ring is the very essence of understated luxury.
Made with a base of solid fine Silver, this ring is made to last a lifetime. Being Vermeil (silver piece that has been gold plated), there is a lot of versatility with the design by changing the finish color as often as you want. While Rose Gold is popular right now it may not be in 6 months are you are free to change it up whenever you want!
- This is a custom made-to-order ring and will take 6-8 weeks to make.
- The shipping option you choose does not affect the time it takes me to make this ring, only how quickly it gets to you after it is shipped.
- If you need it sooner than that, please message me for expedite options.
- This ring is made with a Fine Silver base and can be plated in 18k Rose gold, 24k Yellow Gold or left bare Fine Silver.
- The last image showcases the finishing options available not the ring you will be receiving.