We're hiring a Marketing Assistant (remote)
This is a part-time, remote, contractor position. This job posting will close as soon as we find the right candidate. However, we will officially stop accepting applicants on 8/20/21.
Do you love knowing who’s wearing what and who’s styling who? Do you read the fashion magazines and watch TV to see what outfits are the best?
We’ll be real for a moment: marketing is not what we do best. We need someone who is excited and passionate about joining our growing team and making their strength ours. We thrive on allowing each member of our team the flexibility and autonomy to do what they do best, however they need to do it, with the resources and support of our entire team.
We are jewelers who design for those who don’t see themselves in current fashion or timeless classics yet want to make a memory and create a special piece of jewelry for themselves or their partner. No two people, no two love stories, no two moments, no two partnerships, no two stones are the same. We embrace this reality and lean into the strength of that remarkable singularity creating jewelry that is also one of a kind. We know where we want to go, but just don’t know how to get there.
We need a heart-centered marketer like YOU to help us share our passion and love for jewelry.
We are very Alphabet Mafia friendly and want the experience for anyone buying an engagement or wedding ring to be full of excitement and love and want to support anyone, of any gender or orientation in their journey with their partner.
Up for a life-giving challenge alongside a team of passionate creatives?
What Problems Will You Help Us Solve?
- Share Our Vision: How do we get our life-changing message of design inclusion, compassion and love into the hearts, minds and souls of people who are ready to design some jewelry in a way that is authentic?
- Increase Visibility: Increase our visibility across platforms or in ways that we may not have even considered yet.Here’s What Success Looks Like in This Role...
- Design a marketing strategy that embraces authenticity
- Set up a list of tasks for the team to support this marketing strategy so we are all a part of achieving the goal
- Research and test new marketing platforms and think outside the box for innovative ways share our passion for jewelry with others
- Collaborate with the team on promotions for new collections, holiday gift guides and other exciting projects
To Succeed In This Role, You’ll Need...
- To be tech savvy and feel confident researching various tools to learn to use them.
- To be creative and love share our jewelry
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in an open, collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and results-driven
We offer perks and benefits such as ...
- Competitive pay
- On-going personal and professional development
- Room for growth inside the company to fit your ideal position
- Options for profit sharing
We promise to lead you and follow your guidance in your zone of genius; to spur on your growth, lean into your strengths and support your vision.